Hey guys! Camping trip with school yesterday night 😉 wanted 2 share some experiences. Lessons from last night:
- Never think a spider is a piece of thread and ignore it. Because when you wake up at 4am and scream, your friends won’t be amused.
- Don’t think a piece of thread is a spider and scream, because again your friends will not be pleased.
- Don’t eat to many Doritos and then still eat a family pack of heroes all while dancing to a song played on a stray phone that escaped the drawer.
- Do NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, when you get caught with said phone, stand looking gormless and then make up some stupid story about you not knowing it was still in the bag.
- For God’s sake, don’t stuff your face and complain later. (Later meaning waking up your friend at 1am telling her u have a stomach ache.
I am on a crisis right now! Seriously someone help. P.S: Worst Enemy complaining she doesn’t like organic smoothies again. Grrrrr 😡